CONEXANT HSF PCI DRIVER

Results 1 - 13 of Check the information for that type of modem, in most cases you need to load some modules so the modem starts from boot time. After I ordered I was given this screen on the internet. Thank You for Submitting Your Review,! Changed in pppconfig Ubuntu: The install script is on this page http:
Uploader: Fegore
Date Added: 26 July 2009
File Size: 26.45 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 36766
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





PCI HSF Modem

The hsfmodem package serves a great variety of Conexant chipset modems. Have read several times on these forums that leaving it at K can bog down your actual connection speed.

Will windows install suitable drivers and if not which ones should I go looking. I don't know what these jokers are thinking This one looks just like mine http: If you'd like to contribute content, let us know. Kamal Mostafa kamalmostafa wrote on If it has the little switches on the back, set 3, 5, and 8 down.

We've ran modemScan and think we narrowed it down to conexant and downloaded the connexant driver but we're stuck at this point on how to proceed. It's a better interface for setting up the dial-up connection.

Take a look at http: If you are looking for hpk kus drivers, just click link below I don't remember where it is in KPPP, but find the modem connection speed and set it down to 58K or whatever your actual connection speed is closest to.

Linux - General This Linux forum is for general Linux questions and discussion. I'm guesing that since it's a hsf conexant chipset modem that I enter the command line, the third one, only?

All drivers available for download have been. Find 56K Conexant Driver Modem. Conecant type of offense: I've never played with dialup on Ubuntu. So in a day, also check the Archived responses at http: Is it another program like kppp? If you have absolutely no idea on what its doing there, it would be safe to delete it and rest your head.

Conexant HSF CX PCI 15/03/ (free) - Download latest version in English on phpnuke

Conexwnt I'd suggest you to create a new thread for each of your questions, so that others who have the same question benefit from the answers you will get too. I downloaded kppp and can force it to use the dial up modem! If anyone can email me directly then please do so - my email is open for users to contact me. I do wonder why I have to use kppp to force the modem to work, but shucks, it works. It's in French hsff shouldn't matter.

If you are using Ubuntu, a file called "makefile" shouldn't be in your desktop at least in a place where you can see it. I believe after running ScanModem or ModemScan conexanr created the file that has the info. I can't help you with that, unfortunately.

Conexant HSF Generic Modem Drivers (Windows 98) Driver - TechSpot

Scan and Update Drivers Now. Your message has been reported and will be reviewed by our staff. It was created, for people who are not experienced with the command line to be able to install software using the APT. Conexant Unknown device Modem interrupt assignment and sharing: Thank You for Submitting Your Review,!

HSF (softmodem) driver

It ends up on the desktop as scanmodem. SomeName, YourCountry Ubuntu 7. I quite the noob myself, but maybe this helps?

Comments